February 15, 2015…..Harbour Twenty Six (formerly Pier 17) marina site in Ft. Lauderdale has tapped Jim Bronstien to assist with all marina operational related issues while this megayacht “dockominium” project is revised. The 26 slip fully covered megayacht marina for boats between 80′ up to 170′ is the first new marina project to be built in the Ft. Lauderdale area in many years. Bronstien will be the key industry advisor for the project and his company US Marinas will be the facility operator once open, which is expected in Late Spring 2017. The project was debuted at the Miami Boat Show. A link to the Triton article about the project is below.
- US Marina Group takes over operation of iconic Hilton Marina on 17th Street in Ft. Lauderdale
- Saunders to outfit Maverick Sportfish boats for US markets
- Key Additions to Marine Business Advisors
- Saunders and Marina Pez Vela announce Strategic Partnership
- Bronstien assists Hinckley with building of new boatyard in Stamford, Ct